Thursday, May 3, 2007

Yesterday was somehow no good day

Yesterday was somehow no good day. That could be done already in the morning in the office loosely. I was relatively early and saw that the car of a colleague already stood on the parking lot. And I knew that this colleague had straight rather badly stress, there unangekündigt an external examination in its range was accomplished. There I marched naturally directly as the first to it, in order to hear, how she would be in such a way. The answer everything else was natural as positive. The Prüferin wanted to have so many data of it, which she should together-look for now spontaneously and sum up first of all. There I offered myself spontaneously to help her. And that was my error! There I sat then scarcely 2.5 hours and stump-intimately numbers added. Class thing. Naja, but it had to be made not to also let the colleague hang and I wanted naturally. It a colleague from my range is in particular there and me otherwise also each favour does. (And Schatzi means, which would really do EACH favour to me. Schatzi is the firm conviction, the colleague wants me… and that is not fair, because now I consider with each remark of this colleague, which could probably have meant her with it and whether she wanted to say thereby perhaps completely something else to me thereby. And then one (n) sees behind a completely harmless remark God suddenly white which. And that, where the dear colleague is so not at all my case. Nee, but so purely not at all *schüttel*) Tja, and then should take place still the conclusion discussion after this examination with the mayor. Directly at 14 o'clock, thus directly after lunch time. And I had arranged, eat myself noon naturally just yesterday with some colleagues in addition to go. To the China man. Some colleagues and colleague rode along and I the whole thing had also organized. Naja, which gives to organize it in such a way there stop: Date specify and call. But after the date for yesterday came now times from me, I would there naturally also gladly have ridden along. Clearly, the discussion would have been only at 14 o'clock, thus after lunch time, but since we wanted to drive to the China man in the neighbour city, I had so my doubts whether we would be also really punctually again in the office. As the devil wants it, just yesterday noon which would inclined have gone. But fortunately my boss had called that he would return specially for the discussion from his vacation, in order to participate in it. Completely in principle commendablly and also well for me, since I then relaxed with the others eat drive could. But bisl in the Grübeln already it brought me whether my boss does not think his agency to me capable of with the discussion perhaps and therefore on bending and breaking wanted to participate in it. Finally it had specially nen Babysitter to organize, in order to be able to participate in it. But I tröste myself with the thought that it does not have to do anything with me that it wanted to be absolute thereby, but rather with the fact that there was a change in the test order and that the first examination according to this new order was. But, that must have been the reason, it can not because of me have been. No, certainly not…

However, anyhow we drove off then with all man to the China man. Only there also still discrepancies, to which we drive, were but I then became generally accepted there and we to have us to opened, to which I (and a colleague) wanted. Mhm, and because yesterday somehow so at all my luck day was not, those had calculated holiday season naturally. And there another colleague meant: „We would have driven nevertheless times to the other one. “Supi, thanks discussion for' s. Naja, we found and to have there then stop ate another Chinese restaurant then also in the proximity still another. Was not bad also, but not the China man, to whom we wanted actually. And is `so the lecker…

Tja, and after I come then in the evening home, Schatzi sits there and says that the whole day was stupid. It only deseamed all day long, ironed and made and did and somehow so no support had. Stop such a correctly blöder day. Stop as at me. I in the office also only rumgewiggelt and nix so correctly finished got. Tja, then is that probably sometimes.

Only light view of the daily of yesterday was the common tub with Schatzi and that I had finished gotten the wage tax explanation. And now is called it, thumbs presses that we really get refunded, which calculated Elster me.

But the today's day was better - at least for Schatzi -. It was with my brother heart on route. Office route. As already mentions, brother heart served the last year the native country and the days off with its nut/mother spent. And the plan actually was the fact that it remains after the German Federal Armed Forces time with it (removes approx. 300 km from us) and there its retrieves graduations. It has momentarily only one main graduation after class 9. And thus one does not come particularly far on the today's job market, as it is called so beautiful. Naja, but the plan with living with nuts/mothers went somehow rather strongly beside it. As mentions already times, its nut/mother put so far to little sense of responsibility cordially to the day. And that did not change also to date. It is Alkoholikerin (which would naturally never admit it) and their God husband likewise (seen with it the truth there already honour in the face. Although with it it is ful denied that it becomes ever drying). Tja, and both live on the support, thus social welfare assistance or Hartz IV or whatever. Anyhow both nix work. Tja, and it are probably more important the fact that Pullen grain are located always properly in the refrigerator as other food (those takes also only unnecessarily place away, which one can use better for alcohol in the stomach). Yes, and if nuts/mothers and their chap slammed shut then times again so correctly crudely (which at the agenda is actually), then also correctly beautifully beside it behave and/or one purges then times again so correctly beautifully deeply into its depressive phase. And with nuts/mothers it looks then in such a way that she cuts herself the arms or even nen bisl at the Pulsschlagadern rumfummelt. But (so far) not in the life-threatening measure. And in the besoffenen Kopp then the son becomes already times with that words: „F*ck you!!! “shouted at. Respect. One is there impressed as a son first times. Tja, and under these circumstances felt not particularly well brother heart (understandably). And although brother heart has only stupid things in the Kopp and indeed no sample copy of the today's youth represents, the remainder saw of the relationship directly that must be helped to it there. And uncle, who already accepted granny with itself, is there gone, and to him a camper on his renting property at the disposal put, in which it can pennen first times. Main thing first times away with nuts/mothers and their Saufkapriolen.
But as said, brother heart is with difficulty drömelig (colloquially for tollpatschig, awkwardly, dusselig, negligent) and therefore had it as well as no papers more. No identity card, no more scooter driving licence, none nix. The only one: Handyschulden, which it partly already abgestottert. Naja, and because it must be taken now times despite its 18 Lebensjährchen to the Händchen, Schatzi ready-clarified itself to make and seize it energetically under the arms with it the first authority courses there. Schatzi has fortunately also straight holidays (therefore also yesterday frustration that she had to do yesterday nix. Although each quantity had to be done, but stop only so blöde, heavily corroding things). Tja, and at the beginning of the week were them already on the way (first times new Perso procures and the first requests of the work agency fetches) and today again. Schatzi was busy as heavy. After the authority courses then still helping out job search was announced. From a Lidl to the next Pocco and so on. So far without success. But are waiting…

This evening becomes probably also not boring us, perhaps because a buddy comes to photos looks past, who lived some years in New York, and gets itself we also still another film. Times look. Tomorrow evening we are invited with a friend, who made Abi with me. Times look, how it becomes in such a way there. And we consider Sunday whether we are to drive to the World Games. But so far I seem to be the only one, which is so correctly inspired by the idea. But look times.

And now still which from the current events of the day:
Michael Jackson wants to pull to Germany? Well whether I am pleased there?!? I do not believe honour. Well, its music find I class already completely, but if only ansatzweise is correct, what is whispered in such a way there of from its relationship to children, well then can we gladly without it do. But it probably becomes once again superior eh, if it regards in Germany times so the control items.
And Federal President Horst charcoal burner dissolved the Bundestag yesterday and to 18.09.2005 to be supposed new elections to be? Times it looks whether folds already announced, because some members of the Bundestag to call the Federal Constitutional Court because they consider the dissolution of the Bundestag illegal. Whether the dear condition judges there fast enough to a judgement come?

So that it is to have been now also first times… although one breaks in me there straight still: Schatzi is called now also again Schatzi, „the woman “is nevertheless somehow blöd. Nö, and if Schatzi annoys me times, then I must mention stop briefly that the Schatzi is not nicely meant in the connection.

Apropos annoying: Schatzi discharged me this morning in the hall without underwear, the olle piglet. Nen Hemdchen, but no panties wore. And the Hemdchen then also still raises to the parting, so that I could see EVERYTHING. Tja, that is love… (So, Schatzi, now white it the whole world… and I hopes, it does not hold you not to do it again…

No comments: