Thursday, May 3, 2007

Master of the flies

There am I already again. The gift for this evening is anxious. A sunflower including over pot by IKEA. Tja, not particularly originally, but it should be also only a small attention. And but it is always enough. Tja, my buddy, who was to the New York photo last night here shows, wanted also actually also, however unfortunately called off. It has probably no support on the people, which come in such a way there this evening. I said to it that also a few Leutchen come there, with which it probably also totally well will understand myself. And the hostess would be pleased surely also with difficulty about his (surprise) attendance. Naja, but it has to deal then probably nevertheless a few problems with its momentary situation. It had to start tried in Amiland a play career and that now unfortunately somehow not so correctly functioned. And now it does not sit again with Mami and Papi, has a job and no Partnerin. And there it is not completely simple stop to see that other all this are job-moderately supplied and based a family. Whereby I believe the fact that him that nervt surely somehow, he however this evening not to come along would like, because some the friends of the hostess from our common school time at that time already as which better regarded itself and in it feels certainly still encouraged, if they hear, how it looks momentary in such a way with him. Tja, unfortunate actually, the hostess would have been pleased certainly very much about its attendance. Now also some Jährchen did not see it any longer. But well, he must also know.

My headache is by the way as good as away. We have ourselves straight once again nen bisl auf's ear gehauen and helped there. Schatzi ratzt also still good before itself. I would actually still do also, if this fiese fly had not been there. Genuinly corroding! , If I were weggedöst straight, it always hummed me über's ear or on my arm sat down. Shitting cattle!

Oh you dishonor… I think straight serious about my maleness. I was seen besides to Viva plus there to run and am straight possibly a Boyband. And I must confess to my dishonor that the mood pleases me. Okay, well, I has also some Backstreet Boys CDs in the cabinet. (But I harvest also always strongly mockery of Schatzi.) US5 is called those volume, sees I straight. Well, to my rehabilitation I must mention in addition, that I possess Metallica, Rammstein, which hears dead trousers, 50 cent or sowas over 500 CDs and I likewise. Thus actually across the garden. Naja, but the Song straight has me already fallen… Now straight Missy Elliot runs. I find the music completely nice, am however not so absolutely my thing. But as a person I in such a way find those quite funny. Works with difficulty pleasantly.

So, now still which to the current events of the day:
Already again terrorist attacks? This mark in Egypt? In Scharm el sheikh? Well class, we already times with the thought played to make there vacation. And London to visit, was already times in the discussion. But is also all the same. Even, if it had not been a routistic place, that is already rather violent. Genuinly glaringly, which humans can do each other in such a way. And I am times strained, when it cracks so correctly the first time in Germany.

So, wars first times again. I become now still nen bisl read and then comes already Big bread ago. Yes, I admit it, also one of my dark sides. I hear gladly Boy of volume and see Big bread ago.

No comments: