Thursday, May 3, 2007

That is a thick thing

That was clear. I made the past week for no sport. Thus no Joggen and no Hantel raised. And today I received then the receipt for it. I increased nevertheless actually 2 kg. We created so a kind Weightwatchers for arms in the office, although it is more a savings club with variable saving in corroding, which depend on the weight. We are altogether 4 persons, my fewness with enclosed. 2 Männlein and 2 woman flax. We weigh each Monday. The basic employment amounts to 1 euro. With a Gewichtszunahme from 1% to the previous week it costs 0.40 € additionally. During a weight reduction from 1% to the previous week the amount reduces by 0,20 €. And owing to Excel thereby then completely fies bent amounts come out thereby. I was allowed to pay today 1.86 €. I to the previous week 2.14%, in Kilos 2, increased. Thus I exceeded my combat weight of 90 kg again times by 1 kg. Not at all beautifully. But I was also in such a way gefrustet last week, because I had increased a Pound, although I three times in the week for one hour joggen was that I imagined that I can do then also completely without the sport, if I nevertheless only increase thereby. And oh miracles, oh miracle, Futtern as if it would not give no morning and no sport helps to hold the weight or reduce it. Mhm, what innovative realization… I believes, I tries it then nevertheless times again with sport. And perhaps not completely so much futtern.

The birthday celebration on Saturday evening was completely nice. Would be intends ne rather boring meeting for Schatzi and me become, if the dear Sarah had not been there. Sarah, with which I made also Abi, is with difficulty merry. And also like Schatzi straight in the Referendariat fit-proves. Of course one year further as Schatzi and at another school form, but nevertheless one had thereby a common topic. Well, beside Sarah was there still another couple, that was with difficulty pleasant (the man saw original out like Bernd Stelter and talked also so similarly), but then was there still this conceited Leutchen, with which I had the honour years ago also Abi to have made. Those were at that time already shit and are it today also still. Supi we found also that some of it already looked, as if are it already 40 and older. Those are genuinly already completely finished with their life. So with small Handtäschchen and Blü. Genuinly to are afraid. Naja, everyone so, as he likes it. Lives and to live leave. We let lie then also left and us likewise.

Tja, and Sunday World Games were then also nix. Schatzi was not so correctly inspired by the idea. It would have resisted not with hands and feet and would probably have ridden along, but it was not so correctly inspired by the idea stop. And then I did not want also more. There we and/or I slept quite long on Sunday the alternative program Sauna had also died. We could ourselves nevertheless still aufraffen then however to move us to fresh air. Well, move is now perhaps exaggerated. We drove an ice with the car to sword, the Fuzo there explored and to us approved. I had by the way a Spaghettieis Grande. And that really earned the name Grande. The largest Spaghettieis, which I had ever eaten, was so rather. Well, but it cost also 6.80 euro. But it was also worth each cent. (Mhm, amusingly, why have I blos these 2 kg increased???)

And in the evening was then my best buddy there. As always Sundays in the evening lime tree road look and cook. Yesterday there were one noodle-accumulates with mushrooms and ham. Lecker was whole. Not the Megakracher, but completely okay stop. And afterwards we wanted to actually look 24. That unfortunately did not fold however, because the admission, which burned me our former EDP apprentice, did not have probably the correct format. Anyhow my DVD Player with the format could begin nix. There we borrowed ourselves then nen film from the 24-Stunden-Videothek. Only we had a film with Snop Dog. Of it we looked one quarter of an hour and removed it then directly again. That was not at all bad so, went. On the one hand the action was genuine ill and then was also still totally badly synchronized. No notion, which for a Low budget film was. Anyhow we returned that directly again and to us „to Electra “with Jennifer Garner lent. I found that not at all bad. But, one could regard quite well.

No comments: