Thursday, May 3, 2007

I am stink sour

I am stink sour! There I wrote a nevertheless straight entry and wanted him to high-load and say to me this dusselige program nevertheless there, I still no Web log would have put on. So an insolence. And naturally the entered text had disappeared. There also no desperate clicking on the back Button helped. Such a muck.

Thus once again shortly, which I had to communicate a while ago the world:

The pain in my Knöchel disappeared just as fast again, as they came. In order to however still preserve the Knöchel bisl, I was do not joggen yesterday, but me since long time times again on the trim wheel swung. 2 x 30 minutes geradelt. And that was arduous. Incomprehensibly. Occasionally I made then still 3 x 30 Situps. And this morning I had then nevertheless actually muscular strain in belly and legs. And after so little training. In former times I would remaining have had for it only a tired smile. (Although I was never really the sport cannon, but as single I had constantly made sport, in order not to have to think about it, like much me ne Partnerin was missing.)

Are now wildly decided to become again loose in this week at least the 2 kg. Therefore I selected at noon today also only a small menu. Last year we in the office still with a small group once in the week alternating cooked. That took care of itself in the meantime. Now we get frozen food supplied. Particularly if lecker does not sound itself, is it however. It concerns here not Mirkowellenfutter, but carefully in a hot-air furnace, in which up to 12 menus can be prepared at the same time, is refined. We got a Tiefkühlschrank also free of charge made available by the company, just like the hot-air furnace. The only hook with the thing lies in the fact that we must order for at least 300 euro net and most menus are to be received only in 10er packages. The orders are given up depending upon need. As soon as the fodder goes in the refrigerator to the slope, new commodity is ordered.
And of whom probably? Correctly, of me. Yes, the whole was up to times to my muck. Like actually always in the office. Whether it concerns bets, cooking or other activities, mostly has I mean fingers in the play. And in such a way I worry now also about the order, the account and the preparation of the courts. (Property, the preparation is very easy: raussuchen from the Tiefkühlschrank, clean-push into the hot-air furnace and on 45 minutes place.)

So, now I might again have typed actually again everything, which I wanted to give a while ago to the best one. Oh, by the way after my failure with the entry, I geradelt first times again ne half hour. The Bauchi the fight announced. Wools nevertheless times see whether I do not come again under the 90 kg. Although this week will become not completely simple. Schatzis brother, thus my brother-in-law 16 and gives there it tomorrow certainly to lecker cake. And it would be impolite, if I would eat not at least 5 pieces there… And then our weekly cooking on Sunday with my best buddy. That is mostly also not absolutely Schonkost…

Schatzi began straight at the other PC a list in Excel for the wage tax explanation 2005. It has each quantity, which needs it in such a way for the Referendariat at material. Books and so'n stuff. Already 744 euro have together. Their first steps in Excel. Not at all so simply, if one does not know the program so purely at all.

Oh, which I wanted to mention still evenly: are with difficulty lucky in my marriage. Well, after feat straight times one year, but I has the impression that also still the laaaange remains in such a way.

No comments: