Thursday, May 3, 2007

Crickets, arrogance and vintages

On Wednesday thus my brother-in-law - speak Schatzis brother - became 16. And naturally with Schatzis nut/mother and its man (Schatzis Stiefdad) were there announced crickets. Only there were cakes. Lecker was also whole. At least the Kirschkuchen. I did not try the cheese cake then times better, because Schatzis nut/mother had made that and is more than feared its cook and baking arts. And that to injustice, because the cheese cake was easily angekokelt probably not completely. Tja, and as it then in the late afternoon with that crickets loose-go should, began it naturally suitably to rain. But thus Stiefdad can be naturally held from nix. It rank-got then two sun screens and grilled then stop under it. When it poured so correctly however, that helped it also not much. Fortunately the rain rereads however after quite short time again, so that it knew then nevertheless halfway drying crickets. Naja, and I a large grill fan are, I there slammed shut also properly. Lecker is always heavy, if one grills there. But pleases, me. Occasionally I carried ne washing machine from the cellar then still with Schatzi cousin, who is also our witness at the marriage, into the garage. Its brother, thus the other cousin of Schatzi, which is not our witness at the marriage, should get on the next day a new washing machine. This probably is in'ner sausage. Whereby I actually should myself have saved that, because actually that should somehow have high-dragged the machine times beautifully. The type is with difficulty unsympathisch. The absolute Vollproll, hollow like bread and then also still another Muffelbuxe, does not go at all. But since the work otherwise on whom differently hang would have remained, I have stop pitied. Nothing else worth mentioning, if it had not been so widerlich stifling hot on the day. After we hochgeknechtet there the washing machine those few stages, I am begun to sweat. And if I with sweating begin, then there is none holds more. Then it also all pores comes. Therefore Schatzi and I went also still beautifully in the evening into the tub and to have read. And there Schatzi opened to me then that that is all right impolite that I had on the birthday party (naja, party is actually exaggerated) also my book thereby and occasionally always times few sides read. She meant that that would work with difficulty arrogantly. Well that that is not particularly polite, it was also clear me. But I imagined, in discussion tracing or if a topic does not interest me, I could bridge the time nevertheless in such a way and did not bräuchte me not to bore. Well that that works somehow amusingly, I had already imagined, but arrogantly I would not necessarily have thought. There I will leave my book next time probably better to homes. (But I have it already nearly through. Only ridiculous 30 sides and I can a new begin. Was ne completely beautifully thick Schwarte. 845 sides. Of Caleb Carr „angels of the darkness “. That is the second part of „the encirclement “. Whereby I found the first part better. Naja, but correctly badly was it also not.)

No comments: