Thursday, May 3, 2007

Putrid Saturday evening

Which a putrid day. Today nix carried out somehow. Naja, but it is also weekend and can one the soul there also calmly times baumeln leave. Although Schatzi probably saw that this evening different one, because it began suddenly, completely hectically rumzuwuseln. Suddenly if rum ran with the garbage pails, the dishwasher granted and windows deseamed. That then always makes a small for me bisl a bad conscience. But only a small bisl. And therefore I looked for myself then also a meaningful occupation. I installed our new universe in One equipment. Thus a scanner, a printer and a copier in equipment. Tja, and in principle is that nix particularly heavy. Installation CD insert and the computers make quasi everything alone. And it has also so far. After I was finished with installing then, I wanted to deinstallieren the software for my old scanner, which I do not need now no more. And after was settled also, I wanted to accomplish a first sample CAN. And exactly there was then Pustekuchen. There kriegte I only one error message, but not the desired Scan. „Property “, I remembered, „lie certainly myself that you installed Depp only the new software and afterwards the old wanted to deinstallieren. Has the computer determines some drivers installed, which need new devices urgently for scanning. For “I quickly the-installed and equivalent again again installed then the new software Tja, and after this brainstorm. Mhm, and which I am to say: helped hat's nix. Thus I wrote a Mail now to the customer service of HP. And I hope times that can help me there. Although I have the quiet fear that the problem is here with my technology become outdated easily. Perhaps my good old Aldi computer is mittlerweise nevertheless outdated something and Win98 also not more completely so UP ton DATE. Are waiting, which the customer service guesses in such a way.

When we bought the new device shank, I gegönnt myself also two new CDs. “In Extremo “and „2Pac “. I did not come yet to hear it extensively through but the first impression is not so bad at all. At least „the 2Pac “. Already amazingly, what class music one postmortem to still make can…

Afterwards last night we borrowed ourselves only still another ice gegönnt (, I white, probably will be I on Monday again completely disappointed, if I did not remove the two Kilos then nevertheless) and still another film. „Creep “with Franka potent one. Was not bad at all. A horror film. Not the super duper Blockbuster, but stop also not totally badly. We found somewhat amazing however that the film is approved in Germany with FSK16. Was all right brutal…

During the film I rose also still industriously then on the trim wheel. Ne hour held out. Afterwards still quickly showered and the film again removed. I find class genuine that here so a 24-Stunden-Videothek opened. There I can return films check-out counters at any time and again. If I return a Top film within 4 hours, then only 1.49 euro cost me. Thus it is on the one hand cheaper and offers on the other hand still the advantage that I can borrow and return films really at any time. Thus also still quickly in the morning before the work, if we borrowed nen film times within the week. Practically, practically. Blöd is thereby only that it gives to these Videothek no Cover, on which one the information over the films get itself can, but that exclusively over screens runs. But so that is also not bad. One mostly knows eh before, what one wants to borrow.

Afterwards I still quickly read then my book to the end and began directly the new. The next novel of Kathy of realm. „By Marks and leg “. Does not begin already at all badly. And now I will open myself also times in correctly Bettchen. Schatzi is disappeared straight already there and I it will now times follow and my book will read on.

Oh, by the way I fetched myself today my eyeglasses. I carry for some years excluding contact contacts. And my old eyeglasses could not I no more use, since me became always schwindelig, if I had touched down. Therefore I had myself a new tinkered, which I fetched today finally times, if I cannot carry the Kontis times. Tja, and which I am to say: me becomes also schwindelig from this eyeglasses. The aunt (the Schatzi found with difficulty unfriendly) meant that was normally. My eyes and/or my brain must first times to the eyeglasses get accustomed. In the plain language it is then now probably called that I threw proud 59 euro completely in vain from the window, because the swindle is not at my old eyeglasses, but because of my old brain. The eyeglasses now also all day long carried and with the swindle actually leaves after a few hours. Naja, now have I stop two eyeglasses for the case of the cases that my Äuglein resists times the Kontis.

No comments: