Thursday, May 3, 2007

The treasury lets greet

It is achieved. I created it again once and got this evening my wage tax explanation finished. Actually with me no problem is. Have stop not as much to indicate. No great extra charges or sowas. Nix. zero eight fuffzenn. Tja, but was the wage tax explanation for the past year. And as mentioned in the previous entry already, that was the year of our marriage ceremony, how it is called so beautiful on office German. And therefore I had this mark the doubtful pleasure to make a common assessment for the woman and me. And making more difficult it was added then still that the woman was in the past year apart from her study still as a student auxiliary worker on the way. Tja, of nix comes stop nix. And it quit this job as a student auxiliary worker in the current year due to our Zusammenzugs then. That would not have counted itself absolutely, since the journey would have been definitely too long. Now, but rumlungern and of the man is stop simply only lives nix for the woman and therefore it for 'nen half month another, extremely tingling helping out job had also looked for itself. Tja, and explain then nevertheless times to the dear tax office… however enough herumgejammert, it is lies now first times again for one year behind me. And if Elster (which a suitable name for a wage tax program) does not count totally wrongly, then we also a completely nice Sümmchen might back-get. Are waiting times, which the financial official of my confidence says to it.

Thus, somehow a straight considerable tiredness wave overcomes me. *gäääähnn*
Become times still fast shower, nor nen bisl read and then off into the Heia. At 5 o'clock is the night past. (Even if I the bell usually only around 5.30 - 6 o'clock notice).

No comments: