Thursday, May 3, 2007

it lives still, it lives still, it lives still…

Well, I became older not the old Holzmichel, but since my last entry nevertheless already again more than one year. The hair beginning continues to decrease also always, but hair emerges increased on my back, I forgets ever more and the physical physical defects now also constantly increases. Wow, it goes steeply toward the end. The zenith is exceeded. But we see it saying to the inevitable one in the eye and, wie's are: with 32 years is the lacquer simply off. But in this year did some otherwise still in such a way.

Tja, and if I mean letzen entry reads in such a way, I must say that the neurologist had probably hellseherische abilities. Although with grannies disease picture and their nutrition belonged to actually not much to prognosticate that that could not to be able be done for a long time well. And it did not go also for a long time well. In mine „small creative write break “granny was amputiert little by little the left Vorfuss (only slowly begun with the toes) and a bypass tinkered in the left leg. Naja, all not particularly edifying. And now it lives with its son, thus my uncle. Surely it will not have escaped the attentive reader of the past entries that in the household of my grandmother still further persons lived, who had to look for each other now also a new at home, if they found accomodation not all with the mentioned Onkelchen. And these homeless ones were on the one hand my Brüderchen and not least I. My brother served in the meantime good the native country and on his days off for his nut/mother drove. (Okay, okay, it is actually also my nut/mother - one has probably more frequently that brothers the same dam come of - and therefore it to be called would have had „to our nut/mother “. But since it never actually took over the role of the nut/mother, I have trouble quite to call it such. But that is completely different topic…) Thus the housing problem for it was solved. And which concerns me… now, I has its own household based. And that not alone, but with my wife together. Mhm, and becomes possibly the attentive reader of the past entries also here something connecting pieces, because so far only always was the speech of „my Schatzi “. Tja, however became in the meantime out „my Schatzi “my wife and therefore in the future here also only of „the Mrs. “the speech will be. That is not to mean now that it is no more my Schatzi and I would be no longer so correctly doll in love after straight times something over one year marriage in my Schatzi. No, but there are simply moments, in which the liebkosende term does not fit „Schatzi “simply. (If it me e.g. with my Bauchi draws up or in any way rumnörgelt. Which does it naturally only extremely rarely. *pssst - enemy hears also -) and therefore now briefly: Out „my Schatzi “becomes now „the woman “, otherwise changes nix. (Mhm, somehow is the joke and/or the Reim away, if the new designation does not end on „ix “… You know already Raider - Twix, changes nix… not??? Also all the same!)

Naja, which first times to what happened in the meantime in such a way. But there is still in large amounts more, but I will then give that probably still to the best one, if it fits into the connection.

No comments: